Providing many types of football so you can play the way you want and be a part of our club.
Metro League competition football
Indoor competitive Soccer
Brisbane’s LGBTQI+ football club.
We welcome all players to join and get involved.
Come and support our Metro team at our HOME games at Brisbane Strikers FC, Perry Park.
Find all the details for times and locations by clicking the button below.
- To promote sporting attitudes and fair play through the provision of non-competitive and competitive football activities.
- To develop competition skills of members through participation in football competitions, tournaments and events run locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Develop a coaching structure.
- Develop a succession plan in alignment with roles and responsibilities.
BIFC Strategic objectives:
- Continue to build a positive and inclusive environment for the LGBTQI+ community and the local Brisbane Football Community. Reach more people within Southeast Queensland (FQ Metro North and Metro South).
- Increase marketing and visibility of games and clubs. Focus on the increase of club supporters.
- Increase the number of men’s teams and introduce a women’s team
- Retain and maintain current winter comp/indoor teams and social players
- To raise funds and obtain sponsorship/fundraising for the general running of the Club and to assist members selected to represent the Club in competitions, tournaments, and events.
- Improve committee and club official advocation of policies and procedures.
- Establish and fill new non-executive positions.